How to Return an Item You Bought in a Store
Here's how easy it is to return your item to a Walmart store:
- Bring the item you wish to return to the Customer Service desk.
- Be sure to also bring all original packing materials and accessories.
- If available, bring the receipt that came with the item.
Within 90 days of purchase
Within 15 days of purchase
We accept most returns within 90 days after purchase.
To see the full list of departments and exceptions, visit the full list at:
Walmart Stores Return Policy Opens in new window
Returning a Sam's Club item?
For the Sam’s Club Returns Policy, please visit SamsClub.com Opens in new window
- Camcorders and digital cameras
- Digital music players
- Portable video players
- GPS units
- Video game hardware
- Pre-paid cell phones and post-paid cell phones
No receipt? No problem, you have few choices:
- You’ll have the option of a cash refund (if the purchase was under $25), or
- A Gift Card for the amount of the purchase (if $25 or over), or
- An even exchange for the product.
- As applicable, we follow any manufacturer’s warranties.