Returns: Returns Agreement Process
If you’ve requested a refund for an item that you haven’t yet returned to us, or that you can’t return (for an item that was never received or is too damaged to return, etc.) then we may ask you to electronically sign a return agreement in order to begin your refund.
A return agreement is a legal agreement that that says you promise to return an item or confirms information about your order.
Here’s how the refund process works with a return agreement:
- We’ll email you a link to the return agreement. You have 7 days to agree to the return agreement or your refund/replacement request will be cancelled.
- Click the link in the email to view the return agreement.
- Click I Agree to agree to the return agreement.
- We’ll send you another email with instructions for returning your item, if it is returnable.
- You have 30 days to return the item once you agree to the return agreement. If we do not receive the item within that time, you will be recharged.
Didn't receive the return agreement email?
- The email can take up to 24 hours to be received
- Check your junk or spam folder
- Email will be titled Sign the Return Agreement to begin processing your refund (or replacement)