Cancel an Order
To get your order to you as soon as possible, we start processing your order as soon as you click Place Order.
It may be possible to cancel your order during processing, but once it moves to a shipped status it cannot be canceled.
If Your Order Has Not Shipped:
- You may request a cancellation
- Sign in to Your Account at the top right corner of any Walmart.com page
- Find the order you want to cancel on your main account page
- If it's still possible to cancel your order, you'll see a "Request Cancellation" button on the order details page
- If there is no "Request Cancellation" button, the order is already being shipped and cannot be canceled
- Whether you use the "Request Cancellation" button yourself or contact us, the actions is the same and does not guarantee the order will be canceled
If Your Order Cannot be Canceled or Has Shipped:
- Shipped orders cannot be canceled in Your Account or by Customer Care
- If it is too late to cancel your order, you may return any unwanted items in accordance with our returns policy