About Walmart Marketplace
What is Walmart Marketplace?
Our partnership with our Marketplace Sellers lets us bring you millions more products, along with more brands and more selection. We’ll be adding new Marketplace Sellers all the time, bringing you lots more choices.
- When you purchase an item from a Marketplace Seller, the same secure checkout process and single payment is available as when you purchase an item from Walmart.com. Marketplace orders cannot be shipped to a Walmart store nor to Walmart.com.
- Walmart does not share your credit card or other financial information with Marketplace Sellers.
- The Marketplace Seller manages and supports your order, including shipping and handling, customer service, exchanges, and returns. Tracking information, if available, can be accessed through your Walmart.com "Your Account" Opens in new window page.
- Walmart is available to help resolve customer issues in accordance with the Walmart Marketplace Customer Service Policy. See below for details.
Want to sell on Walmart Marketplace?
Learn how to become a Marketplace Seller
Returning a Walmart Marketplace Purchase
You may return your Marketplace items in one of the following ways:
- Online: You can log into Your Account from your mobile or desktop and go to your Purchase History. From there, select "Return or Replace". Follow the prompts to select the item you wish to return. For most items the system will ask you to describe the return reason in a message to the Marketplace Seller, and they will contact you to provide returns information. We are introducing the capability to print a label from our website for mailing items back to the Marketplace Sellers. If this is available, simply follow the prompts to complete the process
- Contact Customer Care: You can contact Walmart Customer Care from here for assistance with getting a shipping label
- In-store: You can pack each item to be returned separately and bring it ready to ship to the customer service desk at any Walmart store. We’ll provide the label, but can’t help with packaging or accept items that are not boxed and taped
In case of exceptions like hazardous materials (for example, items that contain Lithium-ion batteries) and freight (for example, items that are over 150 lbs or meet freight requirements), please contact the Marketplace Seller directly to discuss the return
Walmart Marketplace Customer Service Policy
- If you have questions about a product your purchased from a Marketplace Seller or problem with a Marketplace order, contact the Seller directly. Learn more about how to contact your Marketplace seller
- Walmart.com Customer Service cannot process cancellations or replacements for items that were purchased from a Marketplace Seller
About Walmart Marketplace Seller Reviews
Walmart Marketplace Seller Reviews are written by customers who have purchased products from a seller other than Walmart.com. The reviews are not about the products themselves, but about the quality of customer service the Marketplace Seller provides, as well as whether items arrived on time and in good condition.
If you make a purchase from a Marketplace Seller, we'll send you emails inviting you to review both the Marketplace Seller and the product a few weeks later. Use the links provided to get to the review forms.