Which stores accept EBT for Online Grocery Pickup?
- We accept SNAP/EBT at all participating Walmart Online Grocery locations.
- Most Walmart stores allow you to pay using EBT when you arrive at your store’s pickup location. To select EBT at pickup, choose EBT card as the payment method when you place your order.
- In New York State, we are piloting a program that allows you to place your order using your EBT card directly on the website. Select EBT card as a payment method and you will be able to add your EBT card as an accepted payment method.
- Customers may use multiple payment methods along with EBT to cover non-EBT eligible items.
- At this time, we do not accept WIC or eWIC.