How do I place an order using my EBT card?
We accept EBT at all Walmart Grocery locations. At this time, we do not accept WIC or eWIC.
At most stores, you can pay for your order using an EBT card when you arrive. Follow these steps to place an EBT order:
- Select your pickup location, timeslot, and add items to your cart. Then, select Check out.
- On the Select payment method screen, select the EBT card button. Then, Continue.
- Bring your EBT card to the pickup location. A Walmart Associate will process your payment when you arrive.
Here is how to pay using EBT Online:
- Select your store and timeslot.
- Add items to your cart.
- Tap or click Checkout.
- Under Select Payment method, select + Add EBT Card.
- Enter your EBT card number and tap or click Save Card.
- Enter your EBT PIN.
If EBT Online is not available yet, please know that we are working with the government to expand this program to more states. We look forward to bringing it to you in the future. In the meantime, please use EBT at Pickup.