How do I place an order using my EBT card?
We accept EBT at all Pickup & Delivery locations. Currently, we do not accept WIC or eWIC.
At most stores, you can pay for your order using an EBT card when you arrive. Follow these steps to place an EBT order:
- Select your pickup location, timeslot, and add items to your cart. Then, tap or click Check out.
- On the Select payment method screen, select the EBT card button. Then, tap or click Continue.
- Bring your EBT card to the pickup location. A Walmart Associate will process your payment when you arrive.
Add your EBT card to your account:
- Go to your account in the app or the website.
- Tap or click Payment methods.
- If your local store accepts EBT Online, you'll see an option to add your EBT card to your account.
- Add your card information. Then, tap or click Save Card.
Place your order:
- Toggle the EBT card switch on the Select payment method screen.
- Enter the EBT food or EBT cash amount you’d like to use.
- Tap or click Continue to complete your transaction.
To enjoy EBT Online with no basket minimums, you can add your card to your account before checking out. You may need to wait 24 hours before you can check out below the minimum.
If EBT Online is not available yet, please know that we are working with the government to expand this program to more states. We look forward to bringing it to you in the future. In the meantime, please use EBT at Pickup.